Electron devices and tubes such as cathode ray tubes, vacuum tubes and electron guns
- Cathode ray tubes - or CRT, a vacuum tube containing an electron gun and a fluorescent screen
- Electron guns - devices which produce an electron beam of a precise kinetic energy, most often used in television sets with cathode ray tube technology
- Electron multipliers - a vacuum tube device which induces secondary emission of electrons through bombardment
- Electron tubes - also known as a vacuum tube, any device which relies on the flow of electrons through a vacuum
- MIM devices - metal-insulator-metal devices, which can be used to speed the flow of electrons through a diode
- Mechatronics - a combination of electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, computer engineering, control engineering, and systems engineering to design and manufacture useful products
- Microelectromechanical systems & devices
- Photovoltaic cells
- Quantum computing
- Quantum well devices
- Semiconductor devices
- Single electron devices
- Thick film devices
- Thin film devices
- Vacuum technology
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
Pages in category "Electron devices"
The following 173 pages are in this category, out of 173 total.
Media in category "Electron devices"
This category contains only the following file.