The IEEE Board of Directors confirmed my appointment as the Vice-Chair of the 2013 History Committee. Past member of the IEEE History Committee in 2009 / 2010 & 2011 and the Region 8/9/10 IEEE Milestones Coordinator in 2010/2011.
Representing the 2011 IEEE HC Chair, presented the NHK Public Satellite Bradcasting Milestone in Tokyo on 18 October 2011.
Certifications & Interests:
- Senior Grade membership of IEEE since 1997.
- Fellow grade membership of Engineers Australia since 2007.
- CPEng accrediation in both Electrical and ITEE.
- NERB in Australia.
- Corresponding member of the ITEE Board of Engineers Australia.
- Ham radio licenced; in USA (K3), Australia(VK2/VK8), Chatham Islands (ZL7) and Timor Leste (4W3).
- Project Manager in major electrical infrastructure upgrade works for DC Traction substations, HV Feeder and protection systems.
- An active interest in the IEEEGHN content, heritage restoration and automotive electronics.
My contact details are: email@example.com