IEEE

GHN:Action Item Follow-ups

SHARE |

From GHN

(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
Line 72: Line 72:
 
| 09-2012-08  
 
| 09-2012-08  
 
| Colburn  
 
| Colburn  
| 03/2013
+
| DONE
 
| Staff to create list of dedicated Milestones sorted by IEEE Regions on the Global History Network
 
| Staff to create list of dedicated Milestones sorted by IEEE Regions on the Global History Network
 
|-
 
|-

Revision as of 19:08, 25 February 2013

Code To whom assigned Deadline Item Description




03-2012-05 Feisel/Engelson/ Schwartz/Michelson/ Geselowitz/Vardalas DONE Complete distance learning market survey
03-2012-07 Johnston/Colburn 03/2013 Prepare template agreements for pairing Section and other OUs that wish to sponsor Milestones
03-2012-09 Michelson//Coopersmith/Schwartz/Pugh/ Geselowitz/Colburn 03/2013

Explore possibility of IEEE on-line open-access history journal, possibly in cooperation with IEEE Communications Society (as the core of a potential Technical Council or Multi-Society Technical Group)


09-2012-04 Feisel/Colburn DONE Submit Holography and Rincon del Bonete Milestones to IEEE Board for approval at November meeting
09-2012-06 Hochheiser 03/2103 Staff to arrange oral history interview of Bruce Barrow with Martin Bastiaans present
09-2012-07 Brewer 03/2013 Staff to explore ways to organize and post Bastiaans' book on history of Region 8
09-2012-08 Colburn DONE Staff to create list of dedicated Milestones sorted by IEEE Regions on the Global History Network
09-2012-09 Geselowitz 03/2013 Staff to evaluate cost and resource commitments of producing regional histories upon commission
09-2012-10 History Center Staff 03/2013 Staff to evaluate opportunities to use social media (e.g., Facebook, Twitter) to promote IEEE historical activities
09-2012-11 Geselowitz/Colburn 03/2013 Staff to evaluate cost/visibility benefits to holding HistComm meetings in conjunction with BoD meeting series.
09-2012-12 Geselowitz DONE Arrange for transfer of funds to History Center from IEEE Foundation History Fund, as approved by Committee
09-2012-13 All History Committee members 12/2012 Committee to think about what kind of conference the History Committee should sponsor or cosponsor in 2014, perhaps in conjunction with society conferences or with HISTELCON 2014 and email thoughts to Chair
09-2012-14 All History Committee members 12/2012 Committee to think about potential implications for relocating History Center and email thoughts to Chair
09-2012-15 Feisel/Geselowitz/ Vardalas 12/2012 Act on results of distance learning market survey
09-2012-16 Feisel/Geselowitz/Colburn DONE Plan Committee meeting for March 2013 at Newark Airport Marriott