Revision as of 20:07, 10 October 2011 by Jglock
A sensor is a measurement device which produces a readable signal
- Chemical and biological sensors - sensors to measure chemical and biological signals
- Electromechanical sensors - sensors to measure electromechanical signals
- Force sensors - sensors to measure force
- Intelligent sensors - a sensor that takes a predefined action when sensing certain inputs
- Intracranial pressure sensors - sensors the measure the pressure inside the skull
- Ionizing radiation sensors - sensors which measure the radiation powerful enough to remove electrons from atoms and create free radicals
- Mechanical sensors - a sensor created by human activity, as opposed to biological sensors
- Optoelectronic and photonic sensors - sensors that sort and classify light waves
- Sensor phenomena and characterization - aspects of sensor operation, such as sensitivity, noise, and dynamic range
- Sensor systems and applications - the organization of a number of sensors into a comprehensive whole
- Thermal sensors - sensors that detect temperature
- Thick film sensors - sensors formed by layering levels of sensory paste on an insulating substrate
- Thin film sensors - sensors created from the application of layers of electrodes upon a sensing element that is laminated
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Sensors"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.