The ability of a system or component to perform its required functions under stated conditions for a specified period of time
- Availability - the degree to which a system is in an operable state at the start of a mission, when the start is a random time
- Fault diagnosis - the detection and analysis of faults in machines
- Fault tolerance - a design of an object or system that allows the object to continue operation rather than failing completing in the event of a fault or faults
- Fluctuations - random or semi-random changes in a variable
- Integrated circuit reliability - the dependability of an INC
- Maintenance - keeping products or objects in working condition
- Maldistribution - uneven or faulty distribution
- Materials reliability - the dependability of materials under defined conditions
- Reliability engineering - engineering an object or system to minimize faults or failures
- Reliability theory - the theory of how to achieve system reliability
- Robustness - the ability of an object or system to be sustained in the face of changes in environment or operation
- Semiconductor device reliability - the dependability of semiconductors
- Software reliability - the dependability of software programs
- Stability - the maintenance of function after perturbations in conditions
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Reliability"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
Media in category "Reliability"
This category contains only the following file.
- Reliability Technici...