Devices which detect and control light such as charge-coupled image sensors, LED lamps, and superconducting photodetectors
- Charge-coupled image sensors - or CCD sensors, a sensor which converts an optical image into an electronic signal by "shifting" the signals between stages within the device
- Integrated optoelectronics - the use of both electronic and optical signals in circuits
- LED lamps - a light-emitting diode lamp
- Light emitting diodes - a light source that comes from semiconductors that release energy in the form of photons
- Organic light emitting diodes - or OLED, an LED where the emissive electroluminescent layer is a film of organic compounds
- Photoconducting devices - devices which become more electrically conductive due to the absorption of electromagnetic radiation
- Photodiodes - a type of photodetector capable of converting light into either current or voltage
- Phototransistors - a bipolar transistor in a transparent case, which have a higher responsivity to light relative to photodioges
- Superconducting photodetectors - sensors of light that use superconductive materials
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Optoelectronic devices"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
Media in category "Optoelectronic devices"
This category contains only the following file.
- Optoelectrical Devic...