Revision as of 19:49, 22 November 2011 by Jherzog
Unwanted or unintentional interference in a signal
- 1f noise - also known as pink noise, a signal with a frequency spectrum such that the power spectral density is inversely proportional to the frequency
- Additive noise
- Colored noise
- Gaussian noise
- Laser noise - fluctuations of various parameters of laser output
- Noise cancellation
- Phase noise - noise of the optical phase of a beam or electric signal
- Signal to noise ratio - a measure of the level of a desired signal relative to the level of background noise
- Superconducting device noise
- White noise - a signal with a flat frequency spectrum
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Noise"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
Media in category "Noise"
This category contains only the following file.
- Noise ESPI Interfere...