Topics dealing with medical conditions and ailments such as arthritis, cancer and epilepsy
- Arthritis - a joint disorder that involves the inflammation of one or more joints
- Cancer - medically known as a malignant neoplasm, a large group of diseases in which cells exhibit uncontrolled growth and impinge on other biological tissues or functions
- Cardiac arrest - also known as a cardiopulmonary arrest, the cessation of normal circulation of the blood due to the failure of the heart to contract efficiently
- Diabetes - also known as diabetes mellitus, a group of metabolic diseases in which an individual has high blood sugar due to problems with insulin
- Diseases - an abnormal condition affecting an organism, or a medical condition exhibiting certain symptoms
- Epilepsy - a chronic neurological disorder characterized by intermittent seizures
- Hypertension - a chronic medical condition in which arterial blood pressure is regularly elevated
- Lesions - any abnormality in an organism's tissue, usually caused by disease or trauma
- Malignancy - the tendency of a medical condition to become progressively worse and to eventually result in death, most commonly used in reference to tumors
- Multiple sclerosis, also MS, an inflammatory disease in which the myelin sheaths around the axons of the brain and spinal cord are damaged
- Pregnant - a child developing in the uterus
- Tissue damage - or soft tissue damage (STI), any damage to a tissue, usually the result of sprain, strain, or overuse of a particular body part
- Tumors - a neoplasm that appears enlarged in size, usually but not always associated with cancer
- Wounds - any injury in which skin is torn, cut, punctured, or contused
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
Pages in category "Medical conditions"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
Media in category "Medical conditions"
This category contains only the following file.
- Medical Conditions C...