Category:Law & government
Revision as of 13:56, 8 February 2013 by Administrator1
Legal, patent and government regulatory topics
- Constitutions - the founding or highest law of the land in a particular country or place
- Crime - the breach of rules or laws for some governing jurisdiction that can result in punishment
- Jurisdiction - the physical and/or categorical extent of the judicial authority of a particular body
- Patents - the granting of monopoly rights to an invention by a government
- Police - the organization of men and women that enforces the laws of a jurisdiction
- Privacy - the ability of a person or group to seclude themselves or information about themselves from public view
- Regulatory law - legislation carried out not by a legislature but by an administrative body, that allocates rights and responsibilities
- Religion and law - the intersection of religious practices and legal rights and responsibilities
- Surveillance - the monitoring of the activities of a group or individual for intelligence gathering or policing purposes
Pages in category "Law & government"
The following 104 pages are in this category, out of 104 total.
Media in category "Law & government"
This category contains only the following file.
- Law and Government O...