Category:Inspection, safety & security
From GHN(Difference between revisions)
m (Text replace - "[[Category:Power,_energy_&_industry_application" to "[[Category:Power,_energy_&_industry_applications")
m (Text replace - "[[[[Category" to "[[Category")
|(2 intermediate revisions by one user not shown)|
Revision as of 14:10, 13 November 2013
Topics pertaining to inspection, safety and security in a manufacturing setting
- Access control - the limitation of access to certain resources or aspects of the manufacturing process to certain individuals (or to exclude all individuals)
- Accident prevention - the study of the prevention of industrial accidents
- Aerospace safety - the safety and security of aerospace equipment and operators
- Alarm systems - systems designed to alert monitors or local authorities about unauthorized use
- Automatic optical inspection - or AOI, the automated visual inspection of a broad array of manufactured products for defects or proper assembly
- Computer security - the process of improving the security of the information and software of computers
- Cryptography - the practice and study of secure communications in the presence of third-party
- Domestic safety - the study of the safety of the home and family
- Emergency services - services used to prevent injury or assisted injured individuals in an emergency
- Hazards - threats to health and safety
- Health and safety - the physical well-being of an individual or group
- Marine safety - safety on or in the water
- Power system security - security to protect power systems, including generation and transmission, and insure a reliable stream of electricity
- Product safety - the safety of produced products
- Radiation safety - the study and practice of protecting people from radiation, both man-made and natural
- Reconnaissance - an exploration to gain information
- Safety devices - devices that protect human health and well-being or the stability of mechanical or electronic systems
- Terrorism - acts of violence against civilians meant to secure political ends
- Vehicle safety - the safety of moving vehicles
- Watermarking - in digital contexts, the inclusion of information in a signal that can be used to verify its authenticity
Pages in category "Inspection, safety & security"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
Media in category "Inspection, safety & security"
This category contains only the following file.
- Inspections Mining i...