Revision as of 16:42, 6 February 2012 by Beichner
Power electronics used in an industrial setting
- Assembly systems - electronics used to assemble parts in a systemic process
- Computer aided manufacturing - or CAM, the use of computers to design the layout and process of manufacturing
- Cryogenic electronics - electronics that operate at extremely low temperatures to facilitate conductivity
- Industrial control - a control system for a manufacturing process that allows continual monitoring
- Machine control - the software and systems used to control machine operation remotely
- Manufacturing automation - the mechanization of the manufacturing process to the point where it requires little or no human intervention
- Testing - the use of electronics for testing
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Industrial electronics"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.