Revision as of 14:27, 11 January 2013 by Administrator1
Business related topics such as contracts, market research and public relations
- Business continuity - the activities performed by an organization to ensure that customers, suppliers, and others have regular access to business functions
- Contracts - the legally enforceable agreement between two or more parties with mutual obligations
- Customer relationship management - or CRM, the use of technology to organize, automate, and synchronize business processes, principally sales
- Industrial relations - also referred to as employee relations, a multidisciplinary field that studies the relationship between employers and employees
- International collaboration - the coordination of business relationships across national borders
- Inventory control - the supervision of the supply and accessibility of items
- Market research - research conducted to discover the desires and demography of the market for a good or goods
- Operations research - the mathematical science that studies of the effective use of technology by organizations
- Public relations - or PR, the actions of a institution or individual that are intended to produce goodwill between itself and the public
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Business"
The following 132 pages are in this category, out of 132 total.