Archives:Automation for Health
Revision as of 13:11, 23 April 2013 by Administrator1
Automation for Health
IEEE 1969 International Convention and Exhibition , "Automation for Health"
Monday 3-24-1969 - 10-11 am:
- Gerald Cohen, National Institutes of Health, chair
- Bruce Waxman, (unable to attend, read by Cohen), "Technological Opportunities for the Delivery of Health Care"
- George Webb, Johns Hopkins Hospital, "One View of Automation for Patient Clinical Care"
Monday 3-24-1969 - 11-12 pm:
- Webb (cont.)
- Dr. W.R. Kirkham, Perth Amboy General Hospital, "Computerization of Medical Laboratory Services"
Monday 3-24-1969 - 1145-1230 pm:
- Dr. E.B. Rawson, Medidata Sciences, "Interactive Data Handling for Multitest Facilities"
- Dr. Bartlett, Johns Hopkins Medical School, "Application of On-Line Information Handling to Anesthesiology"