Radio detection and ranging, an object detection system using radio waves
See the Radar article for a general history of radar
- Doppler radar - a radar that makes use of the Doppler effect to measure velocity at a distance
- Laser radar - also called "LADAR," for Light Detection And Ranging, a system that uses light or lasers to measure the distance to an object
- Meteorological radar - radar used to detect climatological phenomena
- Radar applications - potential uses of radar
- Radar cross section - or RCS, a measure of how detectable an object is by radar
- Radar equipment - equipment to emit, receive, or measure radar waves
- Radar theory - the theory of the operation of radar waves in the environment
- Spaceborne radar - radar where the transceiver is located in space
- Spread spectrum radar - where a radar signal generated in particular frequency band is spread to cover a wide bandwidth
- Synthetic aperture radar
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
Pages in category "Radar"
The following 195 pages are in this category, out of 195 total.