Materials which are naturally magnetic such as ferrites and garnets
- Amorphous magnetic materials - magnetic materials with disordered atomic-scale structures
- Antiferromagnetic materials - materials where the magnetic vectors of atoms align in a regular pattern in opposite directions
- Ferrimagnetic films - films where the magnetic moments of atoms are opposed, but, unlike in antiferromagnetic materials, the opposing moments are unequal
- Ferrimagnetic materials - materials where the magnetic moments of atoms are opposed, but, unlike in antiferromagnetic materials, the opposing moments are unequal
- Ferrite films - films that use chemical compounds where iron(III) oxide is their principal component, typically magnetic
- Ferrites - chemical compounds where iron(III) oxide is the principal component
- Garnet films - films using garnet minerals
- Garnets - nesosilicate minerals used as gemstones or abrasives
- Magnetic films - films utilizing magnetic material
- Magnetic liquids - liquids that have magnetic properties
- Magnetic semiconductors - semiconductors that also exhibit ferromagnetism
- Magnetic superlattices - a periodic structure of layers of two or more materials (usually in the nanometer range) that exhibit magnetic properties
- Paramagnetic materials - a form of magnetic a material which are only attracted when in the presence of a magnetic field, but have no magnetism in the absence of such a field
- Soft magnetic materials - magnetic materials with low coercivity, or the intensity of the magnetic field
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
Pages in category "Magnetic materials"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.