Various sources of light including gas lighting, fluorescent lighting and incandescent lighting
- Electric discharge lighting - lighting the occurs through sending an electrical discharge through an ionized gas
- Electric lighting - creating lighting using electric charges
- Electroluminescent devices - devices that contain materials that illuminate in response to an electric current or electric field
- Fluorescent lighting - lighting that uses the rarefied gases in a tube to excite fluorescent materials that coat the tube
- Gas lighting - using a gas to produce light through combustion
- Incandescent lighting - lighting the comes from heating a filament wire to a high temperature until it glows
- Neon lighting - lighting from electrified glass tubes or bulbs that contain neon or other gases
- Stray light - light in an optical system that was not intended by the design
- Superluminescent diodes - or SLD, an edge-emitting semiconductor light based on superluminescence
- Ultraviolet sources - sources that emit light in the range of 10 to 400 nm
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
Pages in category "Light sources"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total.
Media in category "Light sources"
The following 14 files are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Arc Lighting Dynamo ...
- Art room incandescen...
- Brush Electric Light...
- Edison incandescent ...
- EdisonEffect Bulb003...
- Electric Light Paten...
- Electric Times Squar...
- French Lamp 1368.jpg
- Incandescent art gal...
- Manufacture Weston 1...
- Montage electrical e...
- Sketch Chandilier 13...
- Thomson-Houston arc-...
- Uptons Happy Bulb 15...