The link between electricity and magnetism
- Electromagnetic analysis - the process of analyzing and interpreting electromagnetics
- Electromagnetic compatibility - the study of unintentional generation, propagation and reception of electromagnetic energy
- Electromagnetic coupling - also known as radiative coupling, the phenomena of when the source of unwanted electromagnetic generation is a great distance away from its unintended receiver
- Electromagnetic devices - various devices which use electromagnetic components, such as speakers, tape heads, electric motors, etc
- Electromagnetic fields - the field produced by moving electrically charged objects
- Electromagnetic induction - the process of generating an electric current via moving a conductor through a magnetic field
- Electromagnetic radiation - a form of energy which has both electric and magnetic field components and behaves like a waveform when travelling through space
- Electromagnetic shielding - the process of reducing the electromagnetic field in a certain space by the use of conductors or magnets
- Electromagnetic transients - a method of exploration measuring the decay of electric and magnetic fields which are induced by transient pulses of electric current
- Proximity effect - the effect which describes the current crowding that occurs when currents flow through one or more nearby conductors
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
Pages in category "Electromagnetics"
The following 80 pages are in this category, out of 80 total.
Media in category "Electromagnetics"
This category contains only the following file.
- Henry Electromagnet ...