IEEE Shikoku Section History
Are you a member of this section? Please help expand the article by using the edit tab....
The IEEE Shikoku Section is located in Region 10, and was formed on 14 November 1998. It is represented at the IEEE Japan Council.
- The CAS Shikoku Chapter received the R10 Chapter of the Year Award.
- Launched a new Student Branch at Tokushima University.
- Student paper contest:
Five students who did excellent presentation in English at Shikoku-section Joint Convention of the
Institutes of Electrical and related Engineers 2008 were given IEEE Presentation Award (Shikoku
Section). They were elected out of 66 students.
- Mitsuki Kitani (Kagawa University)
- Shingo Tomonaga (Oita University)
- Shuichi Aono (Tokushima University)
- Hiroyuki Asahara (Oita University)
- Samia Rahman (Tokushima University)
|2005-2006||Yoneo Yano||Shigeaki Ogose||Hiroaki Ogata||Hiroyuki Mitsuhara|
|2007-2008||Shigeaki Ogose||Katsushi Iwashita||Hiroyuki Tarumi||Hideyuki Sawada|