IEEE Shikoku Section History
|Line 82:||Line 82:|
[[Category:IEEE]] [[Category:]] [[Category:Sections]]
Latest revision as of 16:37, 27 January 2012
Are you a member of this section? Please help expand the article by using the edit tab....
- The CAS Shikoku Chapter received the R10 Chapter of the Year Award.
- Launched a new Student Branch at Tokushima University.
- Student paper contest:
Five students who did excellent presentation in English at Shikoku-section Joint Convention of the Institutes of Electrical and related Engineers 2008 were given IEEE Presentation Award (Shikoku Section). They were elected out of 66 students.
- Mitsuki Kitani (Kagawa University)
- Shingo Tomonaga (Oita University)
- Shuichi Aono (Tokushima University)
- Hiroyuki Asahara (Oita University)
- Samia Rahman (Tokushima University)
|2000||Shiro Sakai||-||Katsushi Nishino||Yoshiki Naoi|
|2001||Seiji Hata||Kazunori Shimamura||Shigeaki Ogose||Hideyuki Sawada|
|2002||Kazunori Shimamura||Kazuo Ono||Masahiro Fukumoto||Masanori Hamamura|
|2003-2004||Kazuo Ono||Yoneo Yano||Shinji Tsuzuki||Mayumi Matsunaga|
|2005-2006||Yoneo Yano||Shigeaki Ogose||Hiroaki Ogata||Hiroyuki Mitsuhara|
|2007-2008||Shigeaki Ogose||Katsushi Iwashita||Hiroyuki Tarumi||Hideyuki Sawada|
|2009||Katsushi Iwashita||Shinji Tsuzuki||Yukinobu Hoshino||Kazunori Ueda|