IEEE Morocco Section History
Are you a member of this section? Please help expand the article by using the edit tab....
The IEEE Morocco Section is located in Region 8.
- Tetouan Student Branch
- Fez Student Branch, Fez is a strategic city in Morocco where science and technology play a very important role in the socio-economical development of the region. Therefore, the creation of the IEEE Student Branch at the University of Sidi Mohamed Ben Abdellah is crucial for the success of the challenges the university is facing today.
- Rabat Student Branch
- Marrakech Student Branch, In April 2007, the first meeting of IEEE University of Cadi Ayyad in Marrakech
(UCAM) Student Branch took place at the National School of Applied Sciences in Marrakech,
The Moroccan Association for Electrical, Electronics and Computer Engineers, and The IEEE Morocco Section are organizing the third edition of the Moroccan Engineering Week (e-Week’08) from 12th to the 17th of May, 2008. This event is organized in cooperation with all Moroccan Universities as well as several other public and private institutions and businesses.
- Mr.Mohammad Essaaidi, Chairman
- Mr. Mohammed El Mohajir, Vice Chairman
- Mr. Jonathan Raines Secretary
- Mr. Chaker El Amrani, Treasurer