IEEE Indonesia Section History
m (Added File Attachment IEEE_Geographic_Unit_Organizing_Document_-_Indonesia.pdf)
|Line 44:||Line 44:|
[[Category:]] [[Category:]] [[:]]
Revision as of 21:56, 21 January 2010
Are you a member of this section? Please help expand the article by using the edit tab....
The Indonesia Section is part of Region 10, and was formed on 16 February 1988. The Indonesia section is not represented on any Council.
Keanggotaan dan IEEE Indonesia Section dapat diperoleh dengan mendaftar secara online pada website.
The Indonesia Section has the following Chapters:
- Commuications Society Chapter
- Circuits and Systems Society Chapter
- Engineering in Medicine and Biology Chapter (EMBS);
- Joint Education, Electron Devices, Power Electronics and Signal Processing Chapter;
- Joint MTT & AP Society Chapter.
|2008||Arief Hamdani Gunawan|