Revision as of 20:32, 10 November 2011 by Jherzog
Types of vehicles such as aircraft, rail vehicles and road vehicles
- Aircraft - airplanes, helicopters, and other vehicles capable of atmospheric flight due to interaction with the air
- Bicycles - two-wheeled vehicles that use foot pedals for propulsion
- Electric vehicles - vehicles that use electric motors for propulsion
- Marine vehicles - vehicles that operate in water
- Rail vehicles - vehicles that operate on rail transport systems
- Remotely operated vehicles - vehicles that are controlled through external means, usually referring to underwater robots that are operated by a person aboard a surface vessel
- Road vehicles
- Space vehicles
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Vehicles"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
Media in category "Vehicles"
This category contains only the following file.
- 3858-ames convoy.jpg