Revision as of 17:21, 14 April 2014 by Administrator1
User interfaces describe the ways in which a human can interface with a machine, such as through graphical user interfaces (GUIs) or audio user interfaces.
- Audio user interfaces - computer interfaces that allow users to interact through audio as opposed to visual commands
- Data visualization - the use of graphical displays to simplify and clarify data
- Graphical user interfaces - GUI, visual computer interfaces that use images instead of text or other commands
- Human computer interaction - communication between computers and humans
- Smart cards - cards with integrated circuits that can provide identification and memory retention functions