Category:Systems engineering and theory
An interdisciplinary method to engineering which has practical uses in complex projects which span multiple fields
- Adaptive control - the control method used to maintain a controlled system were parameters vary or are uncertain
- Hierarchical systems - systems that have defined rules of subordination and control
- Line enhancers - a device or system that enhances communication lines against interference or noise
- Modeling - creating models of systems to test for attributes like robustness
- Multiagent systems - or MAS, systems that can be controlled or changed by multiple, independent agents
- Multidimensional systems - or m-D systems, the branch of mathematical systems theory where more than one independent variable exists
- Reduced order systems - complex systems that can be reduced to reduced-order models
- Stochastic systems - systems whose behavior is inherently non-deterministic
- System analysis and design - the study of systems and their design
- Systems engineering education - learning the methods and study of systems engineering
- Variable structure systems - or VSS, discontinuous nonlinear system
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Systems engineering and theory"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
Media in category "Systems engineering and theory"
This category contains only the following file.
- Systems Engineering ...