m (New page: IEEE GHN Category Category:Signals)
|(3 intermediate revisions by 3 users not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 17:53, 23 May 2013
Devices and methods which detect different kinds of signals such as acoustic signal detection, phase detection and radar direction
- Acoustic signal detection - the detection and analysis of acoustical signals
- Multiuser detection - or joint detection, using multiple receivers to disentangle a desired signal from interference and noise
- Optical signal detection - detecting an optical signal
- Phase detection or phase comparator, a frequency mixer or logic circuit that generates a voltage signal which represents the difference in phase between two signal inputs, used in a phase-locked loop
- Radar detection - detecting the transmission of radars signals
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Signal detection"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total.
Media in category "Signal detection"
This category contains only the following file.
- Signal Detection Gal...