Issues that deal with communication in the workplace, represented by the IEEE Professional Communication Society within the IEEE
- Collaboration - the organizing of two or more people to facilitate work tasks
- Communication aids - devices or methods which improve communication
- Communication effectiveness - the ability to convey information succinctly and clearly
- Databases - the organized collection of data for one or more purposes, typically in digital form
- Global communication - communication across national boundaries to anywhere on the globe
- Information resources - the data or information assets of an organization or business
- Information retrieval - the ability to recall and use desired information
- Information science - the science dealing with the analysis, storage, and transmission of data or information
- Information services - services that facilitate information transmittal, storage, and analysis
- Information systems - or IS, the combination of information technology and human activities that support operations and management
- Information technology - or IT, the technology that deals with the manipulation of information
- Manuals - books that communicate how to construct or use a product or system
- Oral communication - communication through the spoken word
- Plagiarism - the theft of another's creative work
- Professional societies - societies of professionals that organize to exchange information and create professional standards
- Public speaking - speaking before a large group
- Writing - transmission of information through the written word
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
Pages in category "Professional communication"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.