Revision as of 03:13, 16 January 2012 by Jglock
Engineering for power distribution and electrification
- Electrification - to wire or equip a building or area for the use of electricity
- Ferroresonance - a nonlinear resonance that occurs in electrical power systems that causes risk to transmission equipment
- High-voltage techniques - techniques used to ensure safety and reliability around high-voltage equipment
- Power engineering computing - the use of computing to engineer and maintain power systems
- Power system simulation - virtual simulations that can reproduce the processes of electrical systems to test for attributes like robustness
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Power engineering"
The following 82 pages are in this category, out of 82 total.