(Difference between revisions)
m (New page: IEEE GHN Category Category:Power, energy & industry application)
|(One intermediate revision by one user not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 03:13, 16 January 2012
Engineering for power distribution and electrification
- Electrification - to wire or equip a building or area for the use of electricity
- Ferroresonance - a nonlinear resonance that occurs in electrical power systems that causes risk to transmission equipment
- High-voltage techniques - techniques used to ensure safety and reliability around high-voltage equipment
- Power engineering computing - the use of computing to engineer and maintain power systems
- Power system simulation - virtual simulations that can reproduce the processes of electrical systems to test for attributes like robustness
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Power engineering"
The following 88 pages are in this category, out of 88 total.