Methods of using computers to recognize patterns such as character recognition, data mining and text recognition
- Character recognition - or optical character recognition or OCR, the electronic translation of scanned images of text into machine-encoded text
- Clustering methods - methods that involve assign objects to different groups that each represent similar properties to facilitate analysis
- Data mining - the use of artificial intelligence to discover new patterns in large datasets
- Face recognition - the use of electronics to decipher individual faces through digital images
- Fingerprint recognition - the identification and matching of different fingerprints to different individuals
- Handwriting recognition - the use of electronics to identify a handwriting style with a particular writer
- Pattern matching - the use of electronics to decipher patterns in data
- Speech recognition - the use of electronics to identify and translate the sounds of the spoken word into machine-encoded text
- Text recognition - another type of character recognition focusing on the identification of printed texts
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Pattern recognition"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
Media in category "Pattern recognition"
This category contains only the following file.
- Pattern Recognition ...