Revision as of 17:00, 19 May 2014 by Administrator1
Devices which detect and control light such as charge-coupled image sensors, LED lamps, and superconducting photodetectors
- Integrated optoelectronics - the use of both electronic and optical signals in circuits
- LED lamps - a light-emitting diode lamp
- Organic light emitting diodes - or OLED, an LED where the emissive electroluminescent layer is a film of organic compounds
- Photoconducting devices - devices which become more electrically conductive due to the absorption of electromagnetic radiation
- Photodiodes - a type of photodetector capable of converting light into either current or voltage
Pages in category "Optoelectronic devices"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
Media in category "Optoelectronic devices"
This category contains only the following file.
- Optoelectrical Devic...