Revision as of 03:44, 16 January 2012 by Jglock
Devices which detect and control light such as charge-coupled image sensors, LED lamps, and superconducting photodetectors
- Charge-coupled image sensors - or CCD sensors, a sensor which converts an optical image into an electronic signal by "shifting" the signals between stages within the device
- Integrated optoelectronics - the use of both electronic and optical signals in circuits
- LED lamps - a light-emitting diode lamp
- Light emitting diodes - a light source that comes from semiconductors that release energy in the form of photons
- Organic light emitting diodes - or OLED, an LED where the emissive electroluminescent layer is a film of organic compounds
- Photoconducting devices -
- Superconducting photodetectors
Pages in category "Optoelectronic devices"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
Media in category "Optoelectronic devices"
This category contains only the following file.
- Optoelectrical Devic...