Revision as of 15:29, 17 January 2012 by Administrator1
Devices which detect and control light such as charge-coupled image sensors, LED lamps, and superconducting photodetectors
- Charge-coupled image sensors - or CCD sensors, a sensor which converts an optical image into an electronic signal by "shifting" the signals between stages within the device
- Integrated optoelectronics - the use of both electronic and optical signals in circuits
- LED lamps - a light-emitting diode lamp
- Light emitting diodes - a light source that comes from semiconductors that release energy in the form of photons
- Organic light emitting diodes - or OLED, an LED where the emissive electroluminescent layer is a film of organic compounds
- Photoconducting devices - devices which become more electrically conductive due to the absorption of electromagnetic radiation
- Photodiodes - a type of photodetector capable of converting light into either current or voltage
- Phototransistors - a bipolar transistor in a transparent case, which have a higher responsivity to light relative to photodioges
- Superconducting photodetectors - sensors of light that use superconductive materials
Pages in category "Optoelectronic devices"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
Media in category "Optoelectronic devices"
This category contains only the following file.
- Optoelectrical Devic...