Topics relating to tracking a vehicle's position, including satellite navigation systems and radar navigation
- Aircraft navigation - the process of monitoring and controlling the movement of an aircraft from one location to another
- Course correction
- Dead reckoning - the process of estimating a present position by projecting course and speed from a known past position or predicting a future position by projecting course and speed from a known present position
- Radar navigation - the use of radar to determine the distance from or bearing of objects whose position is known
- Radio navigation - the use of radio waves to determine position by either radio direction finding systems or hyperbolic systems
- Satellite navigation systems
- Sonar navigation
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Navigation"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
Media in category "Navigation"
This category contains only the following file.
- 275-loran monitoring...