|(One intermediate revision by one user not shown)|
Latest revision as of 14:53, 14 February 2013
The science and study of creating and manipulating objects on an atomic scale
For a history of nanotechnology, see the main Nanotechnology article.
- Bionanotechnology - also called nanobiotechnology or nanobiology, terms which all describe the intersection of nanotechnology and biology
- Molecular computing - computing which uses molecules to carry information instead of silicon-based technologies, usually biologically derived molecules like DNA
- Molecular electronics - also called moletronics, the study and application of molecular building blocks for the fabrication of electronic components
- Nanobioscience - the application of nanoscale scientific concepts to the study of biological structures and systems
- Nanoelectronics - the use of nanotechnology on electronic components, most often transistors
- Nanofabrication - the design and manufacturing of devices with dimensions measured in nanometers
- Nanofluidics - the study of fluids that are confined to the scale of nanometers
- Nanopatterning - the inherent structures of particles at a nanometer level that can be used to create self-assembling nanostructures
- Nanoscale devices - devices whose size can be measured in nanometers
- Nanostructured materials - materials whose structure is assembled at the level of nanometers
- Nanostructures - an object of intermediate size between molecular and microscopic
- Self-assembly - where a disorganized system with pre-existing components forms an organized structure as a result of specific, local interactions of the components
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "Nanotechnology"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.