Revision as of 20:15, 10 January 2013 by Administrator1
Practical medical services such as X-rays, prosthetics and sensory aids
- Clinical diagnosis - the determination of the nature or cause of a disease
- Computer aided diagnosis or CAD, medical procedures which use a computer to analyze biological data, most often used in the interpretation of medical images
- Health information management - the maintenance of health records through traditional or electronic-based methods
- In vitro - studies in experimental biology which use components of an organism isolated from their usual biological context
- In vivo - biological studies conducted with organisms in their usual, intact state, as contrasted with "in vitro" studies
- Medical diagnosis - attempting to identify a potential disease or disorder
- Medical signal detection - the use of large databases to discover and correlate adverse reactions to medical interventions
- Medical tests - any test designed to discover the type or nature of a disease
- Occupational medicine - medicine primarily concerned with ensuring the highest standards of safety and health at work
- Prosthetics - the use of an artificial device to replace a missing body part
- Sensory aids - devices which improve the reception of sense organs
- X-rays - a form of electromagnetic radiation that are shorter than UV rays but longer than gamma rays and that are used to see inside biological tissue
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "Medical services"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
Media in category "Medical services"
This category contains only the following file.
- Medical Services Old...