Revision as of 19:57, 7 September 2011 by Jglock
Practical medical services such as X-rays, prosthetics and sensory aids
- Clinical diagnosis - the determination of the nature or cause of a disease
- Computer aided diagnosis or CAD, medical procedures which use a computer to analyze biological data, most often used in the interpretation of medical images
- Health information management - the maintenance of health records through traditional or electronic-based methods
- In vitro - studies in experimental biology which use components of an organism isolated from their usual biological context
- In vivo - biological studies conducted with organisms in their usual, intact state, as contrasted with "in vitro" studies
- Medical diagnosis - attempting to identify a potential disease or disorder
- Medical signal detection - the use of large databases to discover and correlate adverse reactions to medical interventions
- Medical tests - any test designed to discover the type or nature of a disease
- Occupational medicine - medicine primarily concerned with ensuring the highest standards of safety and health at work
- Prosthetics - the use of an artificial device to replace a missing body part
- Sensory aids - devices which improve the reception of sense organs
- X-rays - a form of electromagnetic radiation that are shorter than UV rays but longer than gamma rays and that are used to see inside biological tissue
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Medical services"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
Media in category "Medical services"
This category contains only the following file.
- Medical Services Old...