Revision as of 16:39, 13 February 2013 by Administrator1
Storage of materials such as fuel and water
- Bulk storage - storage of material or equipment in large quantities, often in original containers, as opposed to bin storage
- Containers - a large, standardized steel intermodal container which can be transported over large distances
- Fuel storage - the storage of fuel, usually liquid
- Secure storage - storage designed to protect the stored contents, either from acts of God or human actions
- Stacking - the vertical storage of containers
- Storage automation - the creation of technology for storing and retrieving objects with minimal human intervention
- Warehousing - keeping stored equipment in large, spacious buildings
- Water storage - the storage of water in different types of containers
Media in category "Material storage"
This category contains only the following file.
- Material Storage Arm...