Revision as of 23:17, 2 February 2012 by Beichner
Underwater technology and devices including various forms of equipment and structures
- Marine equipment - equipment for use in or under the water
- Underwater communication - techniques of sending and receiving messages underwater, usually using hyrdophones and acoustic, as opposed to electromagnetic, waves
- Underwater equipment - equipment to be used underwater
- Underwater structures - a structure built to be used underwater
- Underwater technology - technology that is meant to function underwater
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.