Category:Manufacturing & production
Various issues dealing with the manufacture and production of electronics
- Ball milling - the use of a cylindrical device containing grinding mediums such as ceramic balls to grind material to a find powder
- Compression molding - a molding method in which the molding material is placed in an open, heated cavity and heat and pressure are applied until the material is cured
- Embossing - the process of producing raised or sunken designs in sheet metal, paper, or other materials
- Fabrication - the building of metal structures by cutting, bending, and assembling
- Group technology - or GT, a manufacturing process in which the parts having similarities are grouped together to ensure a higher level of integration
- Injection molding - a manufacturing process in which thermoplastic materials are injected into a mold cavity and hardened
- Manufacturing products & systems - the products and system that make up a manufacturing process
- Materials processing - the transformation of input elements into useful products
- Mechanical products - products that can manipulate materials
- Production control - activities involved in handling materials and assemblies from their raw to finished stages
- Production engineering - a combination of manufacturing technology with management science to insure optimal manufacturing capability
- Production equipment - the mechanical equipment used to facilitate production
- Production facilities - the structure and infrastructure used to facilitate the manufacture of products
- Production management - the management of the entirety of the production process
- Production materials - the material inputs of a production process
- Production systems - the comprehensive system of production
- Shafts - vertical passageways that transport people or material
- Tolerance analysis - the study of accumulated variation in mechanical parts and assemblies
- Transfer molding - an automated process that uses pistons to squirt the material into the cavity through small holes and then pressure and heat to cure the material
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
Pages in category "Manufacturing & production"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
Media in category "Manufacturing & production"
This category contains only the following file.
- Wallace electro-plat...