Category:Manufacturing & production
Various issues dealing with the manufacture and production of electronics
- Ball milling - the use of a cylindrical device containing grinding mediums such as ceramic balls to grind material to a find powder
- Compression molding - a molding method in which the molding material is placed in an open, heated cavity and heat and pressure are applied until the material is cured
- Embossing - the process of producing raised or sunken designs in sheet metal, paper, or other materials
- Fabrication - the building of metal structures by cutting, bending, and assembling
- Group technology - or GT, a manufacturing process in which the parts having similarities are grouped together to ensure a higher level of integration
- Injection molding - a manufacturing process in which thermoplastic materials are injected into a mold cavity and hardened
- Manufacturing products & systems - the products and system that make up a manufacturing process
- Materials processing - the transformation of input elements into useful products
- Mechanical products - products that can manipulate materials
- Production control - activities involved in handling materials and assemblies from their raw to finished stages
- Production engineering - a combination of manufacturing technology with management science to insure optimal manufacturing capability
- Production equipment - the mechanical equipment used to facilitate production
- Production facilities - the structure and infrastructure used to facilitate the manufacture of products
- Production management - the management of the entirety of the production process
- Production materials - the material inputs of a production process
- Production systems - the comprehensive system of production
- Shafts - vertical passageways that transport people or material
- Tolerance analysis - the study of accumulated variation in mechanical parts and assemblies
- Transfer molding - an automated process that uses pistons to squirt the material into the cavity through small holes and then pressure and heat to cure the material
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Manufacturing & production"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
Media in category "Manufacturing & production"
This category contains only the following file.
- Wallace electro-plat...