Issues relating specifically to management, including human resource management, project management and innovation management
- Communication system operations and management - the management and control of communication systems such as telephones our computer networks
- Decision making - the individual or collective mental processes involved in selecting a course of action from alternative scenarios
- Enterprise resource planning - or ERP, the integration of internal and external management information, usually within an integrated software application
- Financial management - the management of the financial resources of a firm, government, or an individual
- Human resource management - the management of the employees of an organization to optimize performance
- Information management - or IM, the collection and management of information and the distribution of that information to audiences
- Innovation management - the discipline of managing and encouraging innovation in an organization
- Marketing management - the discipline of the practical application of marketing techniques
- Organizational aspects - the contribution of organizational structure to an institution's functioning
- Project management - the discipline of planning, organizing and securing resources to achieve certain goals
- Quality management - the management of business processes to ensure consistent products or results
- Research and development management - the management of product innovation and of bringing new products to market
- Resource management - the effective and efficient employment of organizational resources where and when they are needed
- Risk analysis
- Software development management
- Supply chain management
- Technology management
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
Pages in category "Management"
The following 78 pages are in this category, out of 78 total.
Media in category "Management"
This category contains only the following file.
- Management Atomic En...