Law related issues which impact engineering, including copyright protection, product liability and contract law.
- Commercial law - the body of law which governs business and commercial transactions
- Contract law - the study of agreements between two or more people meant to create a legal obligation
- Copyright protection - the guarantee of property rights to creative works
- Employment law - the law governing the relationship of employers to employees
- Governmental factors - aspects of government operation impinging on engineering
- Law enforcement - the organized system of enforcement and punishment that promotes adherence to laws
- Product liability - the liability of a manufacturer or other agent for a defective product
- Software protection - the legal protection of software products from unauthorized use or duplication
- Trademarks - the right to protection of one's trade name or slogan from infringement
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Legal factors"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
Media in category "Legal factors"
This category contains only the following file.
- Law Standards George...