Revision as of 19:52, 21 December 2011 by Jglock
A combination of multiple waves which results in a new waveform
- Clutter - radio frequency echoes or returns that are of no interest to a radar operator
- Crosstalk or XT, any phenomena in which a signal transmitted on one circuit or channel creates an undesired effect on another circuit or channel
- Diffraction - the operation of waves when encountering an obstacle that blocks the path of that wave
- Echo interference - undesired echoes that interfere with signal transmission or receiving
- Electromagnetic interference - when one electromagnetic wave interferes with another
- Electromagnetic radiative interference
- Electrostatic interference
- Immunity testing
- Interchannel interference
- Interference cancellation
- Interference channels
- Interference constraints
- Interference elimination
- Interference suppression
- Intersymbol interference
- Rain fading - the absorption of microwave radio frequency by atmospheric rain or ice
- TV interference
- Terrain factors
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
Pages in category "Interference"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
Media in category "Interference"
This category contains only the following file.
- Schwarzbeck FCLE 153...