Revision as of 19:52, 21 December 2011 by Jglock
A combination of multiple waves which results in a new waveform
- Clutter - radio frequency echoes or returns that are of no interest to a radar operator
- Crosstalk or XT, any phenomena in which a signal transmitted on one circuit or channel creates an undesired effect on another circuit or channel
- Diffraction - the operation of waves when encountering an obstacle that blocks the path of that wave
- Echo interference - undesired echoes that interfere with signal transmission or receiving
- Electromagnetic interference - when one electromagnetic wave interferes with another
- Electromagnetic radiative interference
- Electrostatic interference
- Immunity testing
- Interchannel interference
- Interference cancellation
- Interference channels
- Interference constraints
- Interference elimination
- Interference suppression
- Intersymbol interference
- Rain fading - the absorption of microwave radio frequency by atmospheric rain or ice
- TV interference
- Terrain factors
Pages in category "Interference"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
Media in category "Interference"
This category contains only the following file.
- Schwarzbeck FCLE 153...