Revision as of 17:36, 19 October 2011 by Jglock
Topics relating to processing of computer images
- Active shape model - or ASMs, statistical models of the shape of an image, which iteratively deforms to fit the example of the object in a new image
- Feature extraction - the extraction of a reduced set of features from a redundant input data stream
- Image analysis - the extraction of meaningful information from digital images
- Image coding - the transformation of an image into computer code
- Image color analysis - the analysis of the color content of images
- Image enhancement - the improvement of the picture quality of a digital image
- Image fusion - the combining of relevant information from two or more images into one image
- Image generation - the creation of digital images from source code or other information
- Image recognition - the ability of computers to recognize relevant information in images
- Image reconstruction - the process of recreating the original content of an image from a damaged or degraded copy
- Image registration - the process of transforming different sets of data into one coordinate system, such as information from multiple images
- Image representation
- Image resolution
- Image sampling
- Image segmentation
- Image sequences
- Image texture
- Machine vision
- Optical feedback
- Spatial coherence
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Image processing"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
Media in category "Image processing"
This category contains only the following file.
- Image Processing vax...