Revision as of 21:09, 14 December 2011 by Jglock
The physics of the earth itself, including such topics like meteorology, seismology and tornadoes
- EMTDC - an electro-magnetic transients simulation
- Extraterrestrial phenomena - phenomena taking place beyond the bounds of Earth
- Geophysical measurement techniques - methods for obtaining quantitative data about geophysical phenomena, including transient electromagnetics and magnetotellurics
- Geophysical measurements - measurements of geophysical factors
- Geophysics computing - high-speed computations that help analyze aspects of the geophysical data, using techniques such as 3D modeling
- Meteorological factors - aspects of the climate that effect the weather or the creation of new climatological formations
- Meteorology - the scientific study of the atmosphere
- Moisture - the amount of water in a given object or environment
- Seismology - the scientific study of earthquakes and the propagation of elastic waves through the Earth
- Surface waves - a mechanical wave that propagates along the interface between two different medias
- Tornadoes - a violent rotating storm that is in contact with both a cloud and the ground
- Tsunami - a series of large water waves caused by the displacement of a large body of water
- Well logging - the making of a detailed log concerning the geologic formations penetrated by a borehole
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Geophysics"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.