Revision as of 18:24, 19 February 2013 by Administrator1
Topics dealing with the earth's crust and composition
- Land surface - the area of the surface of a particular land mass or plot
- Land surface temperature - the real temperature of the ground
- Sediments - naturally occurring material that is broken down by the process of weathering and is later transported
- Soil - a natural body consisting of layers of minerals of variable thickness resulting from their interactions with plants
- Soil moisture - the quantity of water held in a given piece of soil
- Soil properties - properties of soil such as its density and composition
- Soil texture - a qualitative evaluation tool that estimates the composition of soil based on its proportions of clay, sand, and silt
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Geology"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Geology"
This category contains only the following file.
- Geology A Survey Geo...