Category:Electrostatic devices & processes
Devices and processes dealing with static electricity including particle charging, surface charging and triboelectricity
- Aerosols - devices which suspend liquid or solid particles in a gas
- Electrophotography - or xerography, a photocopying method which combines electrostatic printing with photography
- Electrostatic analysis - methods which provide information about charges and fields of a certain region
- Electrostatic induction - the redistribution of an object's electrical charge by nearby charges
- Electrostatic levitation - the process of using an electric field to suspend a charged object
- Electrostatic precipitators - air cleaning devices which operate by collecting particles in a gas through the use of electrostatic charges
- Electrostatics - the study of slow moving electric charges
- Particle charging - the transferring of a charge to a particle
- Particle production - the creation of particles by energy
- Surface charging - an interface's electric charge which causes particles to emit electric fields
- Triboelectricity - a type of electrification in which charge is transmitted through close contact of certain materials, such as glass being rubbed with silk
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Electrostatic devices & processes"
The following 4 pages are in this category, out of 4 total.
Media in category "Electrostatic devices & processes"
This category contains only the following file.
- Electrostatic Device...