m (New page: IEEE GHN Category Category:Power, energy & industry application)
|(2 intermediate revisions by one user not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 16:09, 6 February 2012
Various mechnical systems which produce electricity such as belts, drives, and furnaces
- Agricultural machinery - machinery used for performing various tasks on a farm setting
- Ball bearings - rolling-element bearings which use balls for their separation
- Belts - a loop of material which links rotating shafts together
- Drives - a device which provides power to a motor
- Electric machines - electric motors and generators
- Electromechanical devices - mechanical devices which are powered by electricity
- Furnaces - devices used for heating, in both household and industrial settings
- Hydraulic systems - systems which transfer force by using incompressible liquids
- Machine components - mechanical components to machines such as hinges, switches, nuts and bolts
- Motors - a device which converts electrical energy into mechanical energy
- Printing machinery - machinery used to ink mediums such as paper or cloth
- Pumps - devices used to move fluids
- Textile machinery - machinery used in the production of textiles
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
Pages in category "Electromechanical systems"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total.
Media in category "Electromechanical systems"
The following 14 files are in this category, out of 14 total.
- 19thc Experimental D...
- 4601-cardwell exhibi...
- Alexanderson Alterna...
- Davenport Electric M...
- Edison Dynamo 0166.jpg
- Edison Dynamo 0182.jpg
- Edison Dynamo 0185.jpg
- Edison Steam Dynamo ...
- Elias Electromotor 0...
- Nairne Electric Mach...
- Parsons Turbo genera...
- Tesla Induction Moto...
- Thomson-Houston Gene...