Category:Electrochemical devices & processes
Devices and processes which produce electricity from chemical reactions such as batteries, fuel cells and supercapacitors
- Amperometric sensors - sensors which detect ions in a solution based on electric current
- Batteries - a cell which converts stored electrochemical energy into electrical energy
- Battery management systems - systems which manage rechargeable batteries
- Fuel cells - a device that converts the chemical energy from a fuel into electricity through a chemical reaction with an oxidizing agent
- Supercapacitors - a capacitor with very high capacitance, storing energy by means of a static charge
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Electrochemical devices & processes"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
Media in category "Electrochemical devices & processes"
This category contains only the following file.
- Electrochemical cell...