Revision as of 17:59, 14 April 2014 by Administrator1
Topics dealing with systems that process data
- Data acquisition - the process of sampling signals that measure real world physical conditions and converting those samples into digital numeric values that can be used by a computer
- Data compression- the process of encoding information using fewer bits than the original data would use
- Data encryption - the translation of data into a code that allows secure storage or transmission
- Data engineering - the process of engineering the storage, transmission and processing of data to minimize cost or maximize performance
- Data handling - the process of ensuring that data is stored or disposed of in a secure manner after use
- Data processing - any computer process that summarizes, analyzes or converts data into usable information
- Data storage systems - the retention of data in forms not immediately accessible by a CPU, such as hard drives and other devices slower but more permanent than RAM
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Data systems"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
Media in category "Data systems"
This category contains only the following file.
- Data Systems SWTPC A...